How to Claim
If you're a winner in the MONOPOLY™ DOUBLER BONUS PLAY PROMOTION, congratulations!
The Florida Lottery's Claims Processing Office will attempt to notify the prize winners no later than one business day after the prizewinners are posted on the Florida Lottery's website. If you have not yet been contacted and would like to claim your prize, please call (850) 487-7707.
To claim a prize won in the Promotion drawing, the prizewinner must submit to the Florida Lottery the following documentation:
- Completed and signed Winner Claim Form: English Spanish
- Copy of acceptable identification that is current or was issued within the past five years and bears a serial number or other identifying number.
- An identification card or driver's license issued by a public agency authorized to issue driver's licenses in Florida, a state other than Florida, a territory of the U.S., Canada, or Mexico.
- A passport issued by the U.S. Department of State.
- A passport issued by a foreign government.
- An identification card issued by any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- An identification card issued by the United States Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Acceptable forms of identification include:
The required documentation may either be delivered to one of the Lottery Offices or mailed to:
MONOPOLY DOUBLER BONUS PLAY PROMOTION
Attention: Director of Claims Processing
250 Marriott Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32399-4027
U.S. Postal Service regulations include various restrictions on mailing Lottery tickets. The risk of mailing tickets remains with the player and will not be assumed by the Florida Lottery.
The required documentation must be received by the Florida Lottery no later than ten calendar days after being notified by the Florida Lottery that you are a winner.
Failure to submit all required documentation within the required time frame will result in forfeiture of the prize.
For additional information about claiming prizes and alternate winners, please read the Official MONOPOLY Doubler Bonus Play Promotion Rule .